I’ve been experimenting with video this week. Bear with me…I’m not at professional standard yet!
This recipe is something so simple but is really filling and easy. It’s a great start to the day.
The full recipe is below the video.
I’d love to hear your thoughts on the video and whether you like to get recipe videos or prefer old-fashioned words! Please be gentle as this is quite new to me!
Oat & Vanilla Yogurt
SERVES 1 • READY IN 8 MINUTES
2 tbsp water
1/2 tsp vanilla essence (6 cals)
10g oats (36 cals)
100g natural yogurt (82 cals)
• Mix the water and vanilla essence together. Stir into the oats and leave to rest for 5 minutes.
• Scoop into the natural yogurt.
• It’s ready to eat straight away or stick it in a small tupperware and take it to work / eat it on the move. Don’t forget your spoon!
- Real weight-loss that lasts
- Healthy & safe - helps blood sugar, cholesterol & energy
- Three balanced meals a day
- Clear advice that works
- Over 80 fresh and simple recipes