1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
Zest of half a lemon
Juice of half a lemon
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Grated parmesan to serve (optional)
- Cook the courgette spaghetti as normal but add in the crushed garlic and lemon zest to the mix.
- When the spaghetti has cooked, remove from the heat but leave in the pan. Add the butter and lemon juice and stir until the butter has melted. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Top with grated parmesan if desired.
For the ultimate guide to cooking courgette spaghetti, take a look at this post: The art of courgette spaghetti
- Real weight-loss that lasts
- Healthy & safe - helps blood sugar, cholesterol & energy
- Three balanced meals a day
- Clear advice that works
- Over 80 fresh and simple recipes